Sustain Solutions guarantees;
We treat your data confidentially and in accordance with national and international provisions, including among others the Belgian law of 8 December 1992, relating to the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, as amended by law of December 11, 1998, as well as the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The information we collect;
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual that can be used to identify him. This does not include information where the identity is hidden (anonymous data).
We collect a variety of information about our customers and website visitors. These personal data are divided into different categories:
- Identity Data includes title, first name, last name, username or similar identifier, as well as an encrypted version of your username / password. If you interact with us through social networks, your username on them may be retained.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes your IP address, your connection data, the type and version of your browser, your time zone and your location, the types and versions of plug-in of your browser, your system and your operating platform, and other technologies on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Tracking Data includes information that we or anyone else collects about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixel tags, or mobile identifiers.
- Marketing and Communication Data includes your preferences regarding whether or not you receive advertising from us or third parties, and your communication preferences.
Cependant, si nous combinons des Données Agrégées avec vos données personnelles, de telle façon qu’elles puissent vous identifier directement ou indirectement, nous traiterons ces données combinées en tant que données personnelles qui seront utilisées conformément à la présente politique de confidentialité.
Storage and retention of your personal data
The information is stored and managed on a local server and / or hosted (strictly in Europe) via a subcontractor who has been monitored for compliance with European legislation, namely:
- OVH (France)
- GSInformatique (Switzerland)
- SendInBlue (France)
Information management is carried out in compliance with European legislation in this area, i.e. European Regulation 2016/679 relating to data protection which entered into force on 25/05/2018, and under strict computer security conditions (antivirus efficient and up-to-date, firewall, encryption, secure access, specific programming techniques to optimize security, etc.).
Access to data is only permitted to company personnel according to their function and responsibilities and with the use of a secure username and password.
Purpose of processing your personal data
By providing us with your personal data, you give us express permission to process this information for the purposes indicated below.
Your data are included in the files of Sustain Solutions and we process them for the management of our members and publications, services offered to improve the quality of our services (selections, suggestions, etc.), to inform you of new services and products from Sustain Solutions and, very occasionally, from our partners selected by us.
At any time and without the slightest justification, you can object to the processing of your personal data.
You can also configure your browser to inform you each time cookies are created or to prevent their creation (certain services requiring cookies will then no longer be available).
Below is the procedure to follow, by browser:
If you do not want to receive advertising based on your browsing habits and remarketing cookies, such as those from Google, you can change the settings of the Google Ads Preferences Manager.
Publication and disclosure of your personal data
Sustain Solutions could be required to disclose your personal data at the request of a legal authority or in good faith considering that this action is required to comply with any law or regulation in force. This would also be the case in the event of a lawsuit brought against Sustain Solutions and / or the website to protect or defend the rights or property of Sustain Solutions, the website or the users of Sustain Solutions.
Sustain Solutions could be required to disclose this data to intervene, in extreme circumstances, with the aim of protecting the personal safety of users of Sustain Solutions and / or the website or the public.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
Your right to information
The person responsible for processing your personal data is the company Sustain Solutions, whose registered office is at 19, rue du Saint-Esprit - 1475 Luxembourg Ville (Luxembourg). All your questions regarding the registration and processing of your data can be addressed to this address.
For more general information, you can always contact the Commission for the Protection of Privacy and the Ministry of Justice, whose website is at the following address: www.privacycommission.be.
Your right of access, rectification and deletion
- either in writing, dated and signed, sent by post to Sustain Solutions;
- or electronically sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can, after proving your identity, (copy of the identity card) obtain, free of charge, written communication of personal data concerning you as well as, if necessary, the rectification of those which are inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant. A copy of your data will be communicated to you no later than 45 days after receipt of your request.
Invasion of your privacy
If at any time you believe that our site is not respecting your privacy, please notify us by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
We will do our best to find and correct the problem.