The General Conditions of Sale(GCS) govern remote and in-store orders, in all forms, for the supply of products offered by Sustain Solutions. They appear expressly on the Amperr.co website. These Conditions constitute the only agreement between the Parties relating to the subject of the order and prevail over any other document. Any Order implies unreserved acceptance of these GCS.
Client: any Individual Client as well as any other client;
Individual Client: any client who acts for purposes that do not fall within the scope of his commercial, industrial, craft or liberal activity;
Professional client: any client who acts for purposes that fall within the scope of his commercial, industrial, craft or liberal activity;
Distance contract: any contract concluded between Sustain Solutions and a Client, within the framework of an organized distance selling system, without the simultaneous physical presence of Sustain Solutions and the Client, by the exclusive use of one or more communication techniques remotely until the contract is concluded;
The Client has the option of ordering online from the online site www.Amperr.co. The order can only be registered on the Amperr.co website if the Client has clearly identified himself by entering his e-mail address and password, which are strictly personal to him. Any order implies acceptance of the prices and description of the products and services available for sale online.
Price stipulated in the Order Form
All orders are payable in euros.
The price of the Vehicle as shown on the Sustain Solutions Order Form sent to the Client is inclusive of tax and includes in detail:
- the price of the Vehicle described,
- any options described on the Order Form,
- Any promotions or offers are valid while stocks last.
Any bonuses related to the Vehicle's CO2 emissions indicated on the order form are presented subject to application by the administrations. These government measures are limited in time and Sustain Solutions is not in a position to know in advance whether these arrangements will be renewed or the exact terms of these arrangements in the event of a possible renewal. Sustain Solutions cannot be held responsible for the removal or modification of these devices, particularly in the context of Vehicles ordered in one year and delivered in the following year.
Acceptance of the GCS
Any Purchase Order sent by Sustain Solutions to the Client, signed by the Client, implies the Client’s full and complete acceptance of these GCS.
The Client is informed and accepts that Sustain Solutions negotiates with independent distributors of the Vehicle brand or any other companies in Europe or abroad the purchase of the Vehicle designated in the Order Form.
To place an order, the Client creates his account (login and password). This code guarantees the identification of the Client. The Client agrees to keep the said code secret. Consequently, the Client alone assumes the consequences of the disclosure of this code. The Client refrains from communicating to any third party any of the elements of the access code given to him. In the event of loss of the code, the Client requests a new code in his personal space. Sustain Solutions and its Client acknowledge that the computer records of their messages serve as literal proof. In all cases, the online supply of the bank card number and the final validation of the order will constitute proof of the entirety of the said order and will constitute acceptance of these General Conditions fully and without reservation. The invalidity of any of the provisions of these Conditions has no effect on the validity of the order. The computerized records, kept in the computer system of Sustain Solutions under reasonable security conditions, will be considered as proof of communications, orders and payments between the parties.
It is expressly agreed that, unless there is a manifest error on the part of Sustain Solutions, the data stored in the Sustain Solutions information system has probative force with regard to the orders placed by the customer. Data on computer or electronic media constitute valid evidence and as such, are admissible under the same conditions and with the same probative force as any document drawn up, received or kept in writing.
The 2-year warranty period begins on the date of sale. The warranty will only be granted on vehicles that fully meet all the warranty conditions specified in the warranty booklet and the maintenance booklet. The warranty covers parts and labor.
The warranty conditions apply subject to compliance with the mandatory maintenance of the vehicle. By default, unless expressly recommended in the vehicle user manual delivered physically or electronically to the Client , the Client must observe the following maintenance schedule:
- First inspection at 1000 km or 3 months
- Second inspection at 5,000 km or 1 year
- Third inspection at 10,000 km or 2 years
- And the following inspections every 5,000 km or once a year.
- The vehicle battery must be fully charged at least once every 30 days to keep the warranty valid.
The warranty will be void if:
- The vehicle battery has not been fully charged for a period of more than 30 days (information available in the vehicle's electronic system as proof).
- The Customer has not complied with the regulations concerning the handling of the vehicle.
- The Client did not comply with the required inspections.
- The Vehicle has been modified or changed in any way whatsoever, modifying the original characteristics, in particular by "unlocking" it. As such, Sustain Solutions will not respond to any request to modify the original characteristics of the Vehicle and will not communicate any indication or instructions allowing the Client to modify the original characteristics of the Vehicle.
- The Vehicle has been used in sports competition.
- The operating, maintenance and upkeep instructions established in the vehicle's user manual have not been followed.
Terms of provision
When the Vehicle is ready to be made available to the Client, Sustain Solutions informs the Client of this through their personal space on the Amperr.co site or by an email or phone call.
Except in cases of force majeure, the Client agrees to take delivery on the date indicated. The Client has 5 working days to take delivery from the date of provision. Beyond 5 working days, custody fees of 10 € HT / day will be invoiced. Without delivery made 10 calendar days after the indicated delivery date, and in the absence of any manifestation from the Client, the order will be cancelled and the deposit paid to Sustain Solutions will remain definitively acquired by Sustain Solutions as compensation.
Right to retract
The Client has the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without having to give justification. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which the Client or a third party designated by the Client, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods; or, in the event of partial delivery, taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last part. To exercise his right of withdrawal, the Client must inform us,
by means of an unequivocal statement (for example a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of his decision to withdraw from this contract. Please use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose. If the Client opts for this option, we will immediately send (for example by electronic mail) confirmation of receipt of such withdrawal.
Withdrawal is not possible once the vehicle is registered in the Client’s name.
Range is the maximum number of kilometers a vehicle can cover on a full charge. The data indicated by Sustain Solutions concerning the autonomy are the data communicated by the manufacturers. The autonomy estimates communicated by the manufacturers are valid under the following nominal conditions:
- Outdoor temperature between 20 and 25 ° C
- Driver's weight: 70 kg
- Constant speed 20 km / h
- Flat land
- Front and rear brakes broken in
- Tire pressure in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendation
- Battery having completed at least 5 charge / discharge cycles
The Client is expressly informed that the variation of one or more of these conditions affects the autonomy announced by the manufacturer.
Since the Client is expressly informed of the conditions required to achieve maximum autonomy, Sustain Solutions will not be able to accept requests to dissolve the sale based on failure to achieve maximum autonomy under conditions other than those required by the manufacturer.
The Client is informed that, for Vehicles presented as being in stock, delivery times and prices are only guaranteed within the limits of available stocks.
Retention of title
The Vehicle becomes the property of the Client only after full payment of the Price and accessories. This retention of title clause was brought to the attention of the Client when placing the Order and therefore before delivery of the Vehicle.
Neither Party will be held responsible towards the other nor can it be considered as having violated the contract if it is prevented or delayed in the execution of its obligations due to force majeure and more particularly fire, flood, or any other accident having caused the partial or complete destruction of the company, the lack of motive power or raw materials resulting from a cause of a general nature, natural disasters.
In the event of force majeure, delivery by Sustain Solutions or the taking of delivery by the Client will be postponed to a date when the force majeure event has ceased without the Client or Sustain Solutions being able to demand any compensation from the other part.
If the event of a force majeure exceeding a period of 4 weeks, each party will have the option to terminate the contract by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Sustain Solutions will then reimburse the Client for the amount of the deposit paid.
- Free motorcycle delivery + free registration (key in hand) in Luxembourg worth 285 euros
- Motorcycle delivery possible in Europe, price quote upon request
- Accessories delivery - standard delivery with Post Luxembourg (costs detailed in payment)
- Upon acceptance of the Purchase Order, the Client agrees to pay a down-payment of 350 euros to Sustain Solutions. Payment of the balance due will be made exclusively by bank transfer, which must appear in Sustain Solutions' bank account no later than 24 hours before the Client takes delivery of the Vehicle.
- Solde restant visible sur le compte LU68 0029 7361 0642 1500 avant la livraison (pick-up ou a domicile)